Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing 20 - YouTube, Teacher Tube, and Zamzar

This was a lot of fun. I appreciated the helpful tips on embeding video. I really liked using Blinkx, and am hoping that Zamzar will not only be useful for video, but for other file conversions as well. I'm wondering if it might potentially work on seemingly corrupt files, or files that have been saved in a newer software version than the one we have on school computers. I found several history videos that would be helpful in some of our research classes, and I found some movie trailers that we might be able to use to promote our Collaborative Library Dept/ History Dept Movie nights this fall.

This video just made me laugh, and I needed a laugh.





3 comments:

  1. Great video - thanks for the idea - my students would love to do this in the library! I agree - the tools in #20 are great and I really love using Zamzar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Finally a use for those old reference books that nobody ever wants to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was hilarious. I can see that happening in a couple libraries. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete