Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing 23 - Summarize my thoughts

1. Some of my favorite discoveries were: Flickr, Bighugelabs.com, Delicious, and Rollyo. I had heard a little bit about most of the 23 things, and told myself that I would take time to look at them. I'm so very glad that I made the decision to do this course this summer. It was well worth it!
2. The program has affected my lifelong learning goals my giving me a stress free, fun and manageable way to look at the great technology tools available to us as educators. As much as I wanted to explore these tools, I was a little apprehensive.
3. The only unexpected outcome for me was that these tools are really fun to use and very user friendly. I expected this to be much more difficult.
4. I can't think of any changes I would make in this course - except for the ones you've already made. I would like to explore more of the 43 things and counting that are available now, and I think that you've already added a part 2 for "graduates" of this course.
5. I would definately participate in another offering like this, and am hoping to be part of setting up this type of course in my own district.
6. This was Amazingly Fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Congratulations on finishing. This really was a great course wasn't it? I think we all learned a lot and will end up teaching each other things we learned from it. I really liked the Camtasia videos you and Danna did and definitely plan to learn to use it. Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your summer, what little there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it was a fun visit to the Playground for you.

    Do hope you and the others from your group share it with the rest! It is pretty easy to do...and can be tailored to fit your needs.

    If youhave other needs, change things around or drop and add!

    ReplyDelete